Tenancy InfoTENANT FEE LIST
1. HOLDING DEPOSIT:
1 WEEKS RENT HOLDING DEPOSIT requested when landlord agrees to proceed with your application to rent the property. This will be held for 15 days while references are taken up.
Subject to suitable references, the Holding Deposit will go towards your first rent.
The Holding Deposit will be refunded:
• If the tenancy is entered into (this will go towards the first rent.
• If the Landlord withdraws the property and does not proceed with the prospective tenancy
The Holding Deposit will NOT be refunded:
• If the applicant(s) provide false or misleading information
• If the tenant withdraws their application within 15 days of paying the Holding Deposit
Your first rent will be requested be paid 3 working days before the start of the proposed tenancy.
The Holding Deposit will be put towards the first rent, unless otherwise requested or agreed.
3. TENANCY DEPOSIT
A deposit will be requested be paid 3 working days before the start of the proposed tenancy.
This will usually be a 5-week deposit calculated as the annual rent divided by 52.
4. DEFAULT FEES
There are two types of Default Fees:
• The loss of a key to or other security device to the property.
• Where the rent is outstanding for more than 14 days, interest may be charged on the overdue amount at the rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate.
5. CHANGES TO THE TENANCY
There will be a fee of £50 inclusive of VAT for any variation, assignment or amendment (including changing a sharer) to the tenancy, where requested by the tenant.
6. EARLY TERMINATION OF THE TENANCY
Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
7. OTHER COSTS
• Council Tax
• Utilities (Electricity, Gas or other fuel, water, sewerage)
• Green Deal payments
• Television License
• Communication Services (telephone other than mobile, internet, cable television, satellite television)
YOU ARE IN SAFE HANDS
Client Money Protection (CMP) provided by: ARLA
Independent Redress provided by: THE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN
All monies are held in a separate client account and deposits registered with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme a Government authorised scheme.
- Type: Flat / Apartment
- Availability: To Let
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 1
- Parking: Permit
- Outside Space: Decked rear garden
- Council Tax Band: A
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Deposit: £1,384
- Two bedroom flat
- Rear garden
- Modern bathroom
- Separate street entrance
- Available Now
Separate street entrance
Hatch to loft.
UPVC double glazed window, storage cupboard with built in shelves, radiator.
Radiator, UPVC double glazed windows, built in shelves to chimney recess.
Radiator, UPVC double glazed window, thermostat.
Newly fitted with inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, laminate topped base units with matching eye level wall units, electric oven with 4 ring electric hob over, cooker hood over, UPVC double glazed door to outside, UPVC double glazed window.
Space and plumbing for washing machine, 'Vaillant' combination boiler.
Newly fitted White suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatic shower over, WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, UPVC double glazed window.
Wooden stairs down to rear garden laid as decking.
VIEWING By appointment with HANOVER HOMES telephone 01273 69 22 33